Workplace Strategy Manager – Space Planning
Are you proficient in AutoCad with proven track record in space planning or interior design architecture? If yes, we have a great opportunity right here for you!
We are looking for a Workplace Strategy Manager – Space Planning to join our amazing team in Dublin. This is a very proactive role and will involve you taking ownership of the process of staff moves from initial space planning design to client communication and liaison. You will report to the project manager and support the project management team with keeping record and project proposal.
- Understand, forecast, and anticipate physical facility requirements and related service needs, as articulated by Client representatives.
- Able to articulate and convey the client’s vision, mission, goals, objectives and desired outcomes for portfolio Future State.
- Drives the collection, organization and interpretation of data related to Dublin facility requirements
- Identify, analyse and apply related data from resources
- Document findings and conclusions based on data analysis and needs assessment.
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualifications (Minimum QQI L5/6) in a related field and experience in architecture/design, space planning and forecasting, project management and/or strategy development.
- Ability to develop, plan, manage, and implement workplace plans and space solutions within a dynamic corporate environment
- Ability to prepare and understand presentation drawings, materials specifications, lighting, furniture proposals and construction detailing.
- Data Entry and Management
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships at multiple levels
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
Salary €35,000 plus Flexible benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process