As a Cleaner at Sodexo in Braley House, Worcester, you'll deliver cleaning services to create a safe and healthy environment. This is a chance to make a positive impact, our site is home to ex-offenders which means you'll make a huge impact on many lives, every day! Join Sodexo and be part of something greater. You belong in a team where you can act with purpose and thrive in your own way.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on the details and complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks
- Ensure all areas, including kitchens, toilets, communal areas
- Replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
- Be a champion of health and safety practices - spot a near miss? Report it to keep your colleagues safe!
- You'll work closely with the security team, reporting any faults or hazards.. whilst also helping maintain the cleanliness of there areas too!
What you bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with knowledge of cleaning solutions and their uses is desirable, but not essential- our great training will ensure you are fully trained in all areas of health and safety!
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Can work at a fast pace and adapt to change when needed
- Be a team player and take instruction
What we offer:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Full training and full protective uniform supplied
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
Please note - age restriction applies for this position, so candidates must be over the age of 18+ and have Valid ID
- 8 hours per week
- Saturday and Sunday
- £10.42 per hour
About the Company
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better everyday for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal & Home Services.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. We encourage our employees to get involved with our Employee Networks such as Pride, Sodexo Working Parents, Sodexo Disability, So together, generations and origins. We have also launched Be Heard which is an employee network designed to bring black colleagues together (virtually) to bring about positive change.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
Click here to read more about what we do to promote an inclusive culture.