Technical Services Coordinator
We are looking for a Technical Services Coordinator to join our team in High Wycombe. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record in a similar role, substantial experience, contractor management, good working knowledge of technical compliance, highly organised, accurate.
We offer a salary up to £35,000 and excellent development and progression opportunities within the company.
- Assist with the coordination of labour (direct and subcontracted) to ensure delivery of the planned & reactive Maintenance across the service area.
- Regularly audit the Permit to Work System within the contract.
- Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated & implemented.
- Continued improvement of the area KPI’s.
- Own any local engineering risk assessments and SOP’s.
- To drive performance improvement in Technical Services.
- To carry out compliance audits to ensure the Technical team are 100% compliant against statutory & KPI requirements.
- To support completion & development of systems to assess Asset condition and efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- Capability of assisting a small technical team in a regulated environment where asset performance is a business-critical requirement.
- The role holder will have a well-developed knowledge of maintenance processes with regards to hard services, and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of maintenance strategies in technically complex customer environments.
- Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls.
- Full understanding of H&S and other regulatory obligations applicable to asset management.
- The role holder will have a sound grasp of all the services delivered by FM and will understand their impact on their customers.
- Excellent communication – written & verbal.
- To have developed from a technician/HNC background supported by substantial experience of similar roles and/or a member of professional FM and/or engineering organizations e.g. BIFM, IMechE, etc.
- The role holder will have a strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of asset and facilities design and utility operation.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.