Site Support Operative
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Support Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
You will have worked in a similar role within the service industry and be able to demonstrate your knowledge in the safe use of using power tools. Manual Handling is required for this position therefore a capability assessment will be carried out
- To provide on-site support with completion of general, semi-skilled tasks across the site
- Set up training facilities for Fire Service training.
- To assist with clearance of snow from footpaths and gritting
- To assist with clearance of footpaths/roadsides/drains as directed
- To assist in arrival, departure, assembly and movement of furniture
- To complete minor maintenance duties as requested using appropriate equipment, including hand held power tools.
- chaperone sub-contractors on site.
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.