We currently have an opportunity for a Security Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure all customers are delivered the highest quality of service through efficient management of the service desk and continuous improvement to service delivery
- To process all site passes as detailed within the service standards documentation, delivering an effective and efficient speed of service
- Maintain accurate records, either manually or via our in-house computer systems/programmes
- To follow the correct incident reporting procedures, ensuring the correct documentation and process is followed at all times
- To maintain the presentation of the beverage area, ensuring it is constantly monitored, maintained
- To order and maintain all stock levels for the beverage area
- Interact with customers to gain feedback on the service provided and communicate your findings with the senior management team
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- To attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- To care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- To ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- To maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- To raise any service or performance concerns to line manager in a timely manner
- To provide support for any additional ad-hoc services provided as required, for example administrative or office support
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and/or instructions as directed by management
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 year employment history
- Evidence of UK residency for the last 3 years
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role
- Attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills; must be able to demonstrate effective verbal communication
- IT skills
- Flexible approach
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of working within military environment
- Driving Licence
- SIA Licence
- SC Clearance
The succesful candidate will be required to work 12 hour shifts based on day and night shifts on a four week roster pattern. The succesful candidate will be entitled to unpaid rest breaks of 20 minutes every 6 hours.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.