We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
· Attend training courses/sessions relating to your scope of duties.
· Undertake day to day security duties as set out by the Soft Services Lead.
· Undertake all necessary work-related training courses/sessions.
· Be an active participant in reviewing existing & implementing new techniques to enhance the service provided to the Client.
· Carry out duties in accordance with Sodexo company procedures & Johnson & Johnson requirements.
· To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your line manager in line with your competence & experience.
· Attend necessary internal meetings/briefs where required.
· Promote a health & safety culture within the team & raise awareness amongst all colleagues of Health & Safety regulations/requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Valid PSA front line license
- Ability to interact with people including customer staff (at all levels)
- Health & Safety experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous security experience in similar working environment.
- Knowledge & use of computer (Word, Excel & e-mail)
- First Aid at Work qualification
- Security Officer
- 42 Hours per week
- 3 days one week - 4 week 2 - 12 hour shift
- Training will be provided
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process