Sodexo is committed to a heritage of professionalism and quality that makes us a respected supplier of integrated services in our industry. We offer a range of contractual services to cover the most demanding of service needs. We work with leading "blue-chip" organisations and key clients understanding the markets we serve. Flexibility is needed in the delivery of our services, this is reflected in the operation of our organisations and the "partnering" principles customers seek. At Sodexo, we recognise that the growth and success of our company are dependent on the people we employ and the way that they are developed and stimulated within our organisation.
The Security Officer (SO) is accountable to the Office Services Supervisor / Sodexo Operations Manager for the support, management and delivery of security within the service offering. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes.
The SO will ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies, ensuring the customers are kept fully informed at all times.
- Provide assistance to third-party contractors/visitors ensuring all site procedures/policies adhere too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems adhering to correct radio procedures at all times.
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records/reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms, and the site occurrence book
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- To develop excellent working relationships with our on-site customers
- To support Sodexo with its delivery of the onsite services, to include but not limited to Reception, Mailroom Tasks, Portering (Including Meeting Room Setup), Help Desk, Gardening and Waste Management.
The Ideal Candidate
- SIA Front Line Guarding Licence
- Professional or further qualification in Security Management and Customer Service Qualification
- CCTV Licence
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process