Security Officer Evenings
We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Reception, security and safety duties at Lever House.
- To provide support for the Port Sunlight Campus Security Team
- A full patrol, clearance and lockdown of each building on the Research and Development site.
- Enforcement of the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to visitors and occupants.
- Provide extremely high levels of customer service to contractors, visitors and occupants of the site.
- Access control (Visitors/Contractors/Deliveries)
- Carry out Stop and Search at the customers request, (Vehicle/Personnel)
- CCTV Monitoring.
- CCTV routine operations.
- Checking materials leaving site is correctly authorised.
- Control entry to site vehicles and pedestrians
- Emergency Rules followed in accordance to the security function
- Emergency situations dealt with and reported through to the admin support officer for completion of records.
- Investigate thefts and send reports to the admin control officer for dissemination.
- Inspection of fence line and general site surroundings on a regular basis
- Lone workers monitored.
- Maintenance of records and log books
- Make sure assignment instructions are followed.
- Monitoring of site plant, intruder & fire alarms.
- Operation of site communication equipment.
- Opening and monitoring of all gates.
- Police liaison.
- Site Patrolling and reporting.
- Unlock and lock of ad hoc areas when requested.
- Use of fire extinguishers when required.
You will also be expected to enforce the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to visitors and occupants.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the prestigious university in London for a Student Union Bar. Working mainly Monday to Friday, this is a great opportunity for an individual to lead and support security requirements.
Valid SIA licence holder with door supervisor
30 hours per week for 30 weeks within a year
5pm till 11.30pm Monday - Friday
Working alongside senior Security Personnel
Extra hours available during late licences until 3am on several occasion
free food and soft beverages available during shifts
Great Sodexo benefits!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.