Right Time Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who Is enthusiastic, driven, organised and self-motivated to join our growing and developing team as a RightTime Administrator. You will be supporting with all administration tasks while issuing reports and keeping all documentation and filling systems up to date. You will be supporting in the implementation of RightTime, our workforce management solution, in new business and reviewing compliance in existing business. This role would ideally suit an administrator with experience of Microsoft products and technical systems. You must have experience of data processing in a role involving systems set up and maintenance. This is a challenging yet exciting and varied role, you will work with all segments across all services across Sodexo. There is also the opportunity to gain a level 3 in administration through Insteps if you wish to do this alongside your role.
Remote working with the occasional travel to our Manchester office.
- Successfully complete allocated deliverables within agreed timescale and quality parameters
- Successfully support the Workforce Management Team in the smooth running of the process and system and to facilitate team members in achieving service level agreements on maintaining access
- Effectively manage site workbooks, incoming site data packs to ensure access to systems is compliant to data protection, commercial confidentiality and GDPR
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong administrative experience
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to deliver under pressure
- Excellent documentation skills
- High levels of computer literacy – Microsoft Office full suite, especially Excel, SharePoint and Outlook
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of project planning and coordination
- Experience of a data base management system
- Power App and Power BI experience
£24,900-£26,600 per annum
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process