To be responsible and undertake works in connection with Maximo scheduled tasks in a timely
To carry out reactive tasks, reporting on progress, in a timely manner.
- To maintain a tidy appearance and professional conduct at all times.
- To monitor and maintain all areas of responsibility within the time frame given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule.
- Undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of scope of delivered to the client, as requested.
- Undertake specific training as required.
- Adhere to all supervisors/managers reasonable requests for additional works.
- Wear the company uniform at all times whilst at work.
- Wear all specified items of personal protective equipment, as requested by the managers.
- Comply with all client policies/procedures in relation to housekeeping/infection control/security.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures as detailed in your induction and personnel file.
- Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH regulations are adhered to.
- Adhere to the site/cleaning colour coding policy.
- To report all building defects to the Sodexo helpdesk.
- To attend team/management/client meetings, as required.
- To complete any administration, as specified by your supervisor.
- To immediately report defective equipment to your Supervisor and Building manager
- To maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety procedures.
- To assist the supervisors and colleagues working as a team
The Ideal Candidate
- City and Guilds qualified (or equivalent)
- Test & Inspection qualification desirable
- No justifiable complaints from building users / client staff within your areas of work
- Completed task with timescales
- No issues and concerns highlighted in relation to health and safety in your areas of work.
40hrs a week, commercial/industrial background preferred.
£27-29k per annum
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process