We have created a 12-month contract due to an internal promotion. As the Recruitment Lead you will be managing our Covid-19 test centre recruitment function. This unique opportunity involves team management, supporting internal candidate redeployment projects, handling queries, and overseeing our test centres recruitment.
This crucial role has evolved from mobilisation to ongoing best-practice support across the sites. Well suited to a highly organised, strong communicator with management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Knowing you’re supporting a leading division making a difference
- Fixed term contract – 12 months
- Visible management team that really care about their people
- Competitive salary - £35,000 - £40,000 + great benefits
- Manage and motivate a team of recruitment professionals ensuring service excellence
- Provide specialist advice and guidance on the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role
- Continue managing internal redeployment programmes
- Deliver against KPIs, each routinely tracked and reported against.
- Provide fair and objective feedback to candidates who request further information on their performance during the selection process.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of the ATS and social media to build a bank of talent.
- Utilise and engage hiring managers and existing employees to promote Sodexo as an employer of choice.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Central Advisory L&D to build manager capability in following the Company’s recruitment and selection processes and selecting candidates with integrity and objectivity as well as effectively managing the offer and onboarding elements of the process.
- Work with Central Advisory Teams and other PeopleCentre teams to ensure value is created from HR processes that cut across different teams and that processes and hand-offs are seamless.
- Continually improve the end-to-end resourcing process and methodology and ensure the highest levels of effectiveness and efficiency through our Resourcing practices.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to commit to the 12-month contract
- Experienced with successfully managing a team
- Accustomed to busy, front line recruitment drives – including internal redeployment
- Stakeholder management skills in a complex environment
- Commercial acumen
- Reporting skills
- Background in working in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions orientated & able to think on your feet
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits available
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.