We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure all visitors are greeted and dealt with in a 5 star fashion at all times.
- To have a full working knowledge of site personnel supported via the Intranet.
- To carry out regular and systematic checks of the meeting rooms ensuring rooms are clean, tidy and set up to standard.
- To make sure all desks and Reception areas are tidy and displaying the correct literature to specifications as detailed in the reception handbook.
- To ensure reception desk is manned and operating to agreed times.
- To observe client and Sodexo rules at all times, with particular emphasis on welcome and security.
- To maintain the highest standards of operation and attitude, being innovative and forward thinking.
- To deal with any complaints / comments, as appropriate in a professional, friendly and courteous way, ensuring they are logged.
- To ensure all reception equipment and furniture is kept clean and maintained in a good, safe working order.
- To report all maintenance faults to the Service desk and log accordingly.
- To attend training courses, as required, in order to keep up-to-date with company legislation, policies and procedures.
- To have a good working knowledge of AV/VC equipment and in-room facilities within the building.
- To report all IT faults via the correct procedure: IT helpdesk
- To answer emails and maintain a computerised booking system.
- To assist catering team as and when required, ensuring client satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service both face to face and over the telephone
- Ability to liaise with people at a Senior Level
45 hrs per week
Shifts are 7-4, 8-5 or 9-6.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.