We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
- To take part and effectively engage in employee training and having a full understanding of Health and Safety, Food safety, COSHH, Cleaning methods, Cleaning Training and Site Specifics Procedures.
- To deal with any complaints / issues from customers immediately and report directly to Front of House Manager/Supervisor.
- To participate actively within team meetings in order to develop ideas to enhance service offer.
- To perform miscellaneous cleaning or receptionist tasks as instructed by the Front of House Manager / Supervisor.
- To be flexible to work additional hours in order to cover holiday and sickness within the team.
- To assist with the lifting and movement of furniture within a team or at preparation for meetings
- To work at all times, with awareness of surroundings and behaviour required, plus security procedures in place
- To complete any paperwork pertinent to the area of work
- To offer excellent customer service to all customers
- It should be noted that this document is not exhaustive, additional responsibilities/ad hoc duties may be required
- Managing the HMRC internal Matrix system for room/conference booking.
- Set up and support in designated room style as per booking request.
- Support and manage AV systems within all meeting rooms located in the Business events centre.
- Effectively use the internal radio system to co-ordinate the porterage team as required.
- Liaise and log calls with hard FM to ensure health and safety for all building users.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.