We are currently seeking a Plumber to work in one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Responsible for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include, but is not limited to: Plumbing repairs and installations (toilets, taps, sinks, waste disposals etc), boiler servicing and re-pairs, HVAC repairs and maintenance
- To assist the technical team in undertaking maintenance, reactive and project work under guidance and with training and competency as required
- Be proactive in identifying and highlighting and issues/ faults with sites and site equipment
- Work in line with both our and our clients H&S processes and protocols; including but not limited to Permit to Work, Risk assessments, Method Statement and Safe Systems of work
- Work in line with and adhere to our and the client’s security protocols
- Be proactive to ensure any Security, H&S and compliance issues are reported and escalated as required
- Maintain good communications with all parties
- Remain flexible with regards to site attendance and tasks undertaken within personal competency
- Attend all mandatory and requested training
- IT Skills – understanding and use of MS Office for worksheets, reporting and emails etc
The Ideal Candidate
- Must hold current and valid driving licence
- Attention to detail and show a professional attitude to all tasks
- Valid trade certification
- Knowledge and experience in aspects of building repair & maintenance work
- Good physical fitness as lifting and reaching will be an essential element of the role
- Ability to Prioritise tasks & good time management
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently with good communication skills
- Able to work occasional overtime and shifts to fit with business requirements
- Will be required to cover “On Call” throughout the year, approx. 1 week in 4 with flexibility required
- Must be a team player and treat co-workers with respect
- Dependability as regular and reliable attendance is expected
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Applications to: Sharon.Haswell@sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process