Part time Care Planner
At Prestige Nursing + Care we are leading the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services that ensure people receive the highest quality of care.
With over 35 branches in England and Scotland and 75 years of experience in providing homecare to the community we are committed to be the best in our industry.
This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. A rare opportunity has arisen to join our growing Bath branch as a Part time Care Planner.
The role of Care Planner is always to promote Prestige Nursing + Care as well as ensuring that the utilisation of nursing and care resources is both maximised and aligned with client requirements within defined quality, compliance and safety standards.
We are looking for a dynamic Care Planner with solid planning and rostering experience that is matched to a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our team. Ideally we are looking for an applicant who is available Monday to Wednesday or Tuesday to Thursday. You will be assisting and supporting your Branch Manager in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met.
The main duties of the role will include
- Member utilisation targets are met
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Identify trends to predict future requirements
- Maintain agreed schedules within agreed targets
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure all members receive comprehensive schedule information
- Identify absence trends and concerns
- Drive improved satisfaction levels and rates
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients and carers
- Maintain effective relationships with Branch Manager in resolving schedule conflicts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required
- On call duties as arranged locally
The Ideal Candidate
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are-
- Confident in promoting a branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full UK Driving license
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary- (Above the national average)
- Yearly bonus up to 10% of salary dependant on Branch achieving targets set in place and company profits
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Access to “Your Prestige” Employee benefits scheme
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.