Multiple Opportunities – Abertillery
With the Coronavirus situation evolving every day, we urgently need to recruit extra staff to work in our Tillery Valley site which is a key supplier to the NHS. You’ll play a key role in supporting our Sodexo colleagues and patients through these difficult times.
We have multiple roles available including Cleaners, Production Team Leaders, Store Assistants, Despatch Operatives and many other opportunities. No experience is necessary for these roles however we are looking for a few key attributes.
- Provide the highest level of commitment and professionalism within your area of responsibility
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer/patient requirements
- Be able to communicate effectively
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience in customer service employment
We offer a competitive hourly rate and have a full range of shift patterns available.
Apply now to join the team that is helping power our vital public services.
About the Company
Sodexo is a global leader in providing Quality of Life services. People are at the heart of everything we do. This can be felt throughout our organization – from our core values and our commitments to corporate responsibility, to improving lives in the communities we serve, and the world class development opportunities we provide for our people. By joining our family, you’ll not only be helping your community deal with the immediate threat of the Coronavirus – you’ll be taking a positive step for your longer term future as well.