We are looking for a mobile experienced Cleaner to join our team and work on our new prestigious contract in Scotland. Day to day you will be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of your area, as allocated by the Line Manager to the required standard. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer truly amazing opportunities for career progression. This role is mobile so a driving licence and a car is a must have!
Some of the main responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards - this to include weekly and period tasks
• Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
• Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given. Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
• Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
• Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
• Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Sodexo
The Ideal Candidate
To succeed in the role we ask that you:
Have a full driving licence and a method of transport
Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience
Are customer focused with good eye for detail
This position is a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor covering the West of Scotland. The post holder is provided with a fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone and tablet to conduct duties.
Details of your role are on the attached job description.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme and discount scheme which offers employees the opportunity to benefit from top retailers both online and in-store
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support exforces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.