Matchday Supervisor at Blackburn Rovers Football Club
We currently have an opportunity for Matchday Supervisors to join our amazing team at Blackburn Rovers Football Club.
With the opportunity to work Matchday events this is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative supervisor position.
We are looking for outstanding customer-focused individuals to join a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression and excellent benefits.
- Supervising and supporting management and hospitality staff members
- Carrying out daily briefings to team members
- Making sure all retail areas are kept tidy and in working order
- Organising the set up and breakdown of retail areas
- Liaising with the management team and some paperwork duties
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
About the Company
Sodexo Live! is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.