Matchday Kitchen Porter
We’re experience makers.
And relationship builders.
And we’re hiring Matchday Kitchen Porter
Most people only dream of being at the most exclusive places or out-of-this world events. At Sodexo Live! you don’t dream it, you live it every day. Here you’ll grow your skills at the most celebrated events and venues alongside a team of hospitality professionals that work, celebrate, and make memories together. Because we’re more than just waiters.
Be part of something greater.
We currently have an opportunity for casual staff to join our amazing team at Headingley Stadium, Leeds
This is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative catering facility. A need for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the Kitchen
- Visual hazard check of kitchen
- To clean equipment, utensils, crockery, and glass throughout and after service
- Operation of the dishwasher
- Correct disposal of rubbish
- Cleaning / tidying of kitchen throughout and after service
- Correct chemicals are used for cleaning purposes following COSHH guidelines
- Correct PPE is worn throughout shift, full uniform blue trousers & Tops, safety shoes must be worn at all times
- Unused trolleys and grates are stored and removed correctly
- Kitchen cleanse is to the standard of safeguard requirements
- Broken / malfunction equipment to be reported to the Supervisor immediately
- All staff must clock out and sign off with the senior manager of your department and through HF
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working in a kitchen not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible “can do” attitude
- The ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- £10.43 Per Hour
- Matchday and Non matchday
- Evening and weekends
About the Company
We’re Experience Makers.
And go-getters, fanatic foodies, and community pillars.
At Sodexo Live! build a career where ‘everyday’ is anything but normal. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring personality, your background, and your desire for delighting others. In return we’ll give you all you need to thrive.
We Belong to a team that feels like family, ACT with purpose and be inclusive, Thrive in our career, while able to Be Live in the moment creating exceptional memories.
After giving it all, you’ll return home knowing that you’ve played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
Because at Sodexo Live! we’re so much more.
Be part of something greater
Why choose Sodexo Live! –
At Sodexo Live! we believe in making every moment count, for the guests we serve and for our team members. We take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet, making every event a positive story worth telling. Whether at high-profile sports venues, cultural destinations, corporate events or once-in-a-lifetime social functions, you won’t just craft the moment… you’ll be immersed in the action. As part of the Sodexo Live! team, you belong to something greater. You bring people together and make a real impact in local communities through the power of shared experiences. You have the opportunity to gain the skills to thrive for a long-term career with a team that is inclusive and always ready to embrace the moment.
Globally Sodexo Live! contributes to the success of events such as Royal Ascot, the Tour de France, the Rugby World Cup and soon the Paris 2024 Games, and showcases exceptional venues such as the Eiffel Tower Restaurants, Bateaux Parisiens, Yachts de Paris, the Royal Academy of Arts in London, the Museo del Prado in Madrid, the Hard Rock Stadium, the Scottish National Gallery, and the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
Other venues in the UK include, Fulham FC, the ACC Liverpool, and Edinburgh’s magnificent Signet Library.
Sodexo Live! is part of Sodexo which provides catering, facilities management, employee benefits and personal home services to 100 million consumers daily in 56 countries. At Sodexo we believe in the difference a day makes. That’s why we are proud to focus on people’s essential needs: we see them as key to improve the quality of life. We know that by focusing on the tangible, the real, the concrete improvements, day after day, for millions of people, we have a big impact not only on individuals but also on society and the planet. We believe it all starts with the everyday.