Are you highly organised and technically minded individual? Have you worked in maintenance co-ordination in preferably a highly organised environment? I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a maintenance planning whizz that is Health & Safety conscious and knows their way around a maintenance management system like Maximo to join our pharmaceutical site in Kinsale.
- Assist with site asset management strategy and delivery of asset maintenance and IFM service delivery, assisting effective asset lifecycle management for buildings, facilities and equipment for a given area.
- Co-ordination and planning of technical service delivery
- Use of Maximo CMMS system to plan technical work
- The role holder will assist with SHE and GxP compliance for all relevant statutory and regulatory obligations, ensuring competence and performance of internal and external resources and maintain assurance of compliance for their assets.
- Responsible for services SSOW and supplier RAMS
- To lead improvement initiatives within the contractors group
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- The role holder will have an in-depth knowledge of technical application and processes, with the ability to transfer skills across both technical and soft disciplines.
- IT literate and able to use computerised maintenance management systems such as Maximo.
- Sound understanding of risk management and HSE, the methods employed to manage risks, hazards and controls.
- Knowledge of all the services delivered by IFM and will understand their impact on their customers.
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment
- The role holder will have an understanding of the customer business operations for their area and will understand the operating model of the Eli Lilly business.
- The role holder will have a strong service co-ordination background.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process