Delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service at The County Hospital, Hereford in accordance with the Service Provider Agreement (PFI). Encompassing all aspects of estates maintenance, including programmed and reactive maintenance, to deliver services that comply with best practice, mandatory and statutory requirements, contractual obligations and corporate governance.
- Delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service, including programmed and reactive maintenance across multiple disciplines.
- Duty Holder in applicable technical disciplines, for example, Competent Person.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations in the delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service. Evidential documentation in support of compliance to be managed and available to satisfy audit requirements.
- Ensure application of, and adherence to, the Permit to Work system.
- Update and maintain accurate records including, PDA, job dockets and service reports.
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications and working relationships both internally and externally to Sodexo.
- Adherence to the site health and safety, quality and risk management procedures.
- Participation in and contribution to Sodexo forums, initiatives and training.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within the engineering/building industry.
- Relevant engineering/building qualification and/or experience.
- Articulate and confident communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to issue resolution.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working within the changing needs of the business.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Engineering/building qualification.
This post will be on a Sodexo Blue Plus contract healthcare (Company sick pay after qualifying period).
The successful applicant will deliver estates maintenance service, including programmed and reactive maintenance across multiple disciplines. Experience within the engineering/ building industry with relevant engineering/building qualification and or experience is desirable.
Sodexo offers staff discounts, after qualifying period, on many goods, utility bills, cinema tickets etc.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closure of this advert, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.