Logstics Warehouse Operative and Driver
• Receipting and processing of all Purchased and Non-Purchased goods and processed accordingly
• Receipting and identification of perishable items to be processed accordingly
• Receipting and processing of COSHH materials and processed accordingly
• Identification of perishable items & processed accordingly
• Ensure that local housekeeping is always maintained
• Loading / Unloading of deliveries/collections
• Signing & dating of delivery documentation
• Physical checking of deliveries/collections
• Use of lifting equipment
• Notifying operations manager of any delivery discrepancies
• Record and notify operations manager or delivery providers of delivery/collection errors
• Use of site delivery vehicles and FLTs for deliveries
• Daily Vehicle/Equipment Safety Checks
• Use of PDA’s
• Taking park in self-auditing of processes
• Undertake any other reason task requests
The Ideal Candidate
• Current full clean driving licence
• Stock control
• Lab Awareness
• Chemical Handling/Awareness
• Ability to work on their own
• Decision making
• Customer Focus
• Team Player
• Communication skills
• Manual Handling
• Mail Screening
• Ability to work on their own unsupervised
Great team, great salary and a great place to work!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.