Live in Carer
Being a professional live-in carer is an immensely rewarding role where you can make a real difference to someone else’s life. We know that to do this well, you need to feel looked after and supported. Taking care of you is just as important to us as taking care of our clients and that is why over 90% of our employees would recommend us to a friend.
- Providing exceptional home care services to help clients live comfortably at home
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
- Moving and handling
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for:
- Min 6 months’ professional care experience such as live in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or similar
- Experience of dementia care desirable
- Ability to work autonomously
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
If you are a driver, we have clients who live in areas where driving is an advantage. The client provides the car and the insurance, for you to be able to drive you and your client for the occasional trip out and about.
Live in Carer
£83 - £105 per day
- A variety of live-in care roles in England and Scotland to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
- Regular paid holidays
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential
- Access to free EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- 24/7 365 support from a central office team
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme
You could get a job offer from The Good Care Group in 24 hours. Our application process involves filling in an application form which will take around 10 minutes. You will know immediately whether you have been successful, and if you have you will receive an email with a link to our One Experience Questionnaire. We will contact you within 1 working day of finishing the questionnaire for a phone interview followed a face-to-face interview.
About the Company
We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care and that means enabling our Carers to do a great job every single day. We’re rated ‘Outstanding’ in all 5 categories by the CQC in England and 'Excellent’ for care and support and 'Very Good’ for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.