We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Cleaning duties to include kitchen, equipment, floors, stores etc
- Pot washing duties
- Dish wash duties
- Accepting deliveries
- Storing deliveries
- Temperature record taking and recording
- Adhering to HACCP regulations
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the Company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time
- To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time
The Ideal Candidate
This is a high profile establishment so a very good level of English and personal presentation are required.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process