Kitchen Porter at ACC Liverpool
We currently have an opportunity for kitchen porters to join our amazing team at ACC Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast-paced and innovative catering facility. This is an opportunity for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- To ensure that the Company and Statutory regulations regarding health, safety and hygiene are complied with.
- To ensure that the Company’s standards of cleanliness are achieved and maintained.
- To maintain the Company’s standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the stores and refrigerator areas.
- To undertake any reasonable requests by Management.
To assist with basic food preparation as required.
To assist at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
To always maintain a high standard of dress and behaviour.
To ensure standards within the food offer are maintained
To report any complaint or compliment.
To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and take action as may be appropriate.
To ensure that all aspects of the Food Safety Act 1990 are adhered to.
To attend training sessions and staff meetings.
To ensure that all tableware, serving dishes & cooking utensils are cleaned in a timely manner
To clean allocated pieces of catering equipment using instructions and cleaning materials.
To operate an industrial dishwasher.
To exercise due care & attention to ensure minimal breakages of equipment.
To maintain clean working environment at all times, with special regard to hygiene.
To ensure the end of day cleanliness of the dishwasher machine with a daily clean to a safe hygienic standard
To ensure the proper storage/disposal of all waste products
To assist with deliveries of goods
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to achieve performance criteria.
- Positive approach to learning in role
- Hard Working
- Sense of own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
- Previous catering experience
About the Company
Sodexo Live! is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.