We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Assist the head chef in producing the hospitality catering offer catering to customers and clients
- Assist in maintaining an efficient kitchen record system in line with company policy
- Manage deliveries and stock rooms in line with company policy
- Control stock and reduce waste
- Complete all records as directed accurately and in timely manner
- Promote good team work and work in a friendly, efficient manner. Actively take part in the sites ‘One team’ ethos
- Ensure all areas within kitchen control are clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Ensure the safety and security of company and client property and money
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; CoSHH.
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant cooking qualifications
- Proven industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team focused
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance
Mon - Fri (40hr) Contract
Exciting new opportunity to join a passionate Hospitality Team at Shell Centre. Team will include 4 chefs, a Head Chef, Sous Chef & two CDP's which we are recruiting for.
Two business Centres providing Fine Dining, Canapé Functions, Sandwich Lunches & Summer BBQ on terraces on the two fabulous balconies.
Brand new kitchen setup in an iconic building located near the River Thames.
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.