We have a fantastic opportunity for Helpdesk Advisors to join our team supporting our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland. This role will support our customers and suppliers ensuring a prompt, professional and efficient service is delivered.
To be successful in this role, you will need experience using CAFM / CMMS systems.
- To accurately record details of the caller, problem and severity and ensure that the Maintenance Team are aware of situations which could develop in to serious issues.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone, email messages in line with client service level agreements.
- To maintain a high level of accuracy when obtaining and inputting information.
- Ensure all calls to the Help Desk are received, recorded, acted on and followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Monitor Planned and Reactive Maintenance performance, identify poorly performing tasks and effect remedial action to ensure timely completion.
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in the use of CAFM / CMMS systems (Preferably QFM)
- Experience of providing helpdesk or call centre service, developing productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Proven experience in managing supply chain/contractor performance
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint etc.)
Salary - £19,000 - £24,000
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process