To ensure that the catering services are delivered at the required times to the company’s standards, within the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets. To take responsibility for all food production, to include assisting with stock takes / updating stats and completion of meal planning. Take responsibility for menu cycling and planning and ordering provisions, Planning and delivering hospitality across the site, To assist in the monotoring all FSA's under their control.
- Meet the demands of customers by providing the right catering services within the agreed SLA and contract agreement
- Assist the teams under your control to manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to delivery.
- Motivate and lead your team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment with Sodexo policies and procedures
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract.
- Manage menu development, including providing tasting sessions if required to the client catering committee.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in managing and leading a kitchen team
- Catering qualifications at 706 1 / 2 or equivalent as a minimum
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Personal innovation and a passion for food
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Self motivated
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Positive approach to improving food quality
- Ability to produce quality food within within cost constraints
- Good time manamgement and organisational skills