HR Systems Assistant
We are looking for an HR systems assistant to join our HR systems team in Salford. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the organisational structure within SAP HCM and ensure its alignment to the business.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong administrative skills, have the ability to prioritise and proactively manage a demanding workload whilst working to deadlines calmly and accurately.
- Maintain HR records including organisation units, positions and job changes in line with audit requirements, ensuring both manual and electronic employees’ records are up to date and within agreed shared service timelines
- Contribute to data maintenance and analysis ensuring the update of HR Systems including SAP HCM and associated systems
- Ensure organisation charts are accurately maintained
- Execute administration tasks with HR systems
- Investigate queries and issues raised in relation to SAP HCM, UDC Payroll, and other HR Systems
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work to SLAs and tight deadlines
- Proficient user of MS office programmes and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to work to SLAs and tight deadlines
- Numerate and a lateral thinker, good at data analysis, with a strong attention to detail
- Sound communication skills and committed to providing customer satisfaction
- Willingness to learn new change methodology and tools
Salary - £23,500 - £24,500 plus 5% bonus
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process