HR Business Partner
- Provide local support on complex ER matters and develop appropriate solutions. Build strong working re-lationships with PeopleCentre, regularly updating on segment activity to ensure a joined up HR service is delivered to the business
- Work with Central HR to facilitate positive ER and Industrial Relations climate with employees and Un-ions
- Design and deliver coaching solutions to line managers on ER issues for improved handling of cases
- Manage local and head office communications and engagement achieving results as specified in KPIs
- Demonstrate behaviours that actively promote and contribute to the full re-accreditation of Investors in People standard for UK & Ireland
- Be an advocate for Diversity and Inclusion
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIPD qualification or qualified by experience
- HR generalist experience and good understanding of all aspects of HR Management including resourcing, talent management/succession planning, change management and employee relations
- Understanding of human capital measurement and delivery of performance improvement interventions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Well organised, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Experience of organisation development and design, and facilitation of change including consultation and engagement
- SAP HR and appreciation of other HR Systems
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes
£35,000 - £45,000
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.