Food Service Assistant
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced prestige site based in Clondalkin Dublin22
- To provide excellent customer service from the preparation and service of food and beverages to the client & Sodexo’s satisfaction
- Main duties wash up as start KP role
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in food handling, cleaning and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene or HACCP. Further training will be provided by the organisation.
- Customer Service – a strong commitment and track record in providing a high level of customer service in a busy environment.
- Communication – good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate positively to customers at all level.
- Flexibility – the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Food Service Assistant
- 30 Hours per week
- 5 Days per week
- Training will be provided
- Please send your cv to email@example.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process