- To create an environment where Abingdon School/ Abingdon Prep School are noted as one of UK’s best independent schools
- To remain resilient within the work place at peak times of the year
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive environment
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adhere to and ensure compliance with Sodexo’s Child Protection Policy Statement at all times.
- Assist with the preparation of food service areas ready for daily and hospitality services
- Service of food and beverages within dining and hospitality areas
- Replenishment of food and beverages to ensure continuous and unhindered service times
- Assist with cleaning of all work areas after service periods to ensure cleaning schedules are completed accurately
- Once trained use the dishwasher on shift if requested and in line with the SSW.
- Promote an inclusive working environment for staff, colleagues and students
- Compliance to company and statutory regulations for provision of COSHH within the workplace
- To attend meetings and training courses as required
- To report any health and safety instances to line manager, or take action if possible
- To report any feedback to the line manager
- To comply with any reasonable request by management
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.