Food Service Assistant at Royal Academy of Arts
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our team at The Royal Academy of Arts, London to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated Food Service Assistants to join our team.
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and serving beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- At least two years experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting.
- Barista Trained
We also offer:
- Meals while on Duty
- Flexible hours, earliest shift times are from 8am and the latest finish would be 7pm approx.
- Training, Development and Support, with the opportunity to grow within our business
- Staff discounts on food and drink at our other Peyton and Byrne venues
The Royal Academy of Arts is open from Tuesday - Sunday, from 10am - 6pm daily and we are able to offer flexible hours around these times.
About the Company
Sodexo Sports and Leisure is offering exciting opportunities to work at top venues delivering the highest standard of events across the country. As a company we provide catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
To help us deliver the highest quality service we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. We have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo, so step up to the mark, be more than a spectator and become a part of our team.