Facitliies Supervisor - Fixed Term
We are currently seeking a Facilities Supervisor to work in one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of facilities management and finance is required
- Contractor management
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Fault Finding
- Supervisor of Cleaning Employees
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Diplomatic and professional, and able to interact on all levels
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Highly organized, ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritizing schedules
- IT literate
Facilities Supervisor - Fixed Term
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Andrew.Cowan@sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process