We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to build valuable long term relationships with colleagues, customers and clients.
- To oversee the cleaning of the site in accordance with the scope of works.
- Communicates to build relationships and interacts appropriately with others.
- Seeks to raise standards and improve quality of performance and service.
- Works effectively and professionally with others to achieve the desired results.
- Report any accidents / incidents and completes initial investigation and “Due diligence” paperwork at required by Sodexo and S&N.
- To look out for the welfare of any other Sodexo working Colleagues in accordance with Sodexo procedures whilst in the workplace.
- To control and issue cleaning equipment and materials when on duty (part of handover to daily cleaners).
- To report all maintenance defects or equipment faults to the Facilities Helpline (Access to PC required) ensuring equipment is taken out of service until repaired.
- Ensure that all equipment is in a safe clean working order, checked weekly.
- To ensure that all site and Sodexo procedures are adhered to in Accordance with the Health and Safety Policy andSmith and Nephew site procedures.
- To ensure that all problems, disputes and complaints in relation to the Sodexo services are dealt with promptly and escalated to the Site lead or Sodexo group manager.
- Regular checks of cleanliness and Health & Safety issues in all areas. Action any issues which may arise and report safety observations.
- To attend meetings and training courses as requested.
- To wear issued uniform and PPE (WHERE REQUIRED) whilst on duty, must be clean and well maintained, any replacements must be requested to your Sodexo contact
- Report any absence to your line manager (group manager or site lead) in accordance to the agreed site rules for absence reporting
- Work to high standards of personal performance, hygiene, appearance, cleanliness at all times.
- COSHH Handling of Chemical waste products in a safe and complaint manner, including storage arrangements
- Complete Emergency Spillage response
- Manage, Record and complete “Planned maintenance checks” such has fire alarm checks, Quarterly Visual checks on Electrical appliances
The Ideal Candidate
- IOSH trained or equivalent
- Good communication skills.
- Experince in preventative Qualified and licensed to drive a Counterbalance Fork truck
- Ability to adhere to all health and safety practices.
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Ability to achieve standards to performance criteria & recording.
- Positive approach to learning in the role and identifying own training needs as appropriate.
- Sense of own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
- Flexible approach to role.
- Ability to manage other assigned employees.
- Ability to work to timed schedule.
- Ability to problem solve in the time of an unforeseen event.
- COSHH trained. (including Emergency spillage response)
- Understands Absence Reporting.
- Attendance of training requirements.
- Experience in working in an environment where compliance to standard is key.
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader for soft services.
This is a 40 hour position Monday-Friday to support the site manager in the day to day running of the site. This role includes, full supervision of the cleaning team orders, rotas, training etc reception, post room and porterage
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and able to work alone with good time management
Full uniform & training will be provided.
20 Days holiday plus bank holiday
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.