We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Co-ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Monitor Maximo for all reactive maintenance tasks. Amendments and log notes made as appropriate.
- Assist in tasks assignment to the Engineers within the team and ensure timely and compliant completion.
- Support the procurement of materials via SAP as appropriate in accordance with Tech Officers.
- Ensure all self- delivered PPMs, job plans and sequencing of works are correctly entered into and scheduled in Maximo
- Work in partnership with the Helpdesk Administration team to ensure seamless service delivery
- Monitor all tasks and provide timely updates and appropriate job files for tasks which are likely to exceed the reactive maintenance cap to Engineering Supervisor and/ or Service Delivery Manager or Client as necessary
- Monitor all Contractors on-site to ensure compliance with all H&S requirements e.g. WAF for all tasks.
- Monitor all Engineers are working effectively and in a timely fashion whilst carrying out their duties.
- Provide supporting evidence in support of any Barrack Damage claims e.g. Engineers photos.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by the Tech Officers and Service Delivery Manager.
- Assist in dealing with relevant invoice queries and ensure data available for finance in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate PM remedials, identify request quotes and arrange for external contractors to carry out works.
- Taking minutes at PM and Contract Meetings when requested.
- Raising Purchase Orders for materials and sub-contractors.
- Running weekly Maximo/Cobra reports to track status of tasks.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to required SLA/KPI’s.
The Ideal Candidate
- All worksheets are checked and signed off in a timely and compliant manner.
- Maximo/Cobra WO logs and statuses are update daily to reflect timely and correct status of all tasks.
- Provide weekly/ monthly Work Order status and KPI reports as necessary.
- Experience of operating within a diverse defence engineering and FM environment.
- Line management experience of a diverse technical multi-skilled work force.
- Must work well within a team and support the Service Delivery Manager and Tech Officers whilst able to make decisions based upon own knowledge and initiative.
- Must have strong IT skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with Data Base type software
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills are required to for fill the planning of Reactive and Planned Maintenance works
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Engineering Administration role with a proven track record in Facilities Management.
- Undertake training of staff as and when required.
- Good basic education, with GCSE passes in Maths and English.
- Smart appearance.
- Be flexible to work outside core hours when required.
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. All roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and Discloure Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland)