We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Proactively informs Facilities Manager if unable to meet agreed timescales on jobs
- Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting, Invoice Coding & Processing, Budget Tracking, Accruals, Financial Reporting, Cross Charging, Misc FM Data to a highly efficient standard and introduces the appropriate processes to facilitate this.
- Processes all departmental invoices and ensure that they are checked for accuracy, recorded on the invoice tracking database and presented to the Facilities Manager for authorisation to meet required timescales
- Provides detailed financial reports that support to the Facilities Manager in tracking and monitoring the monthly budget spend and produces monthly budget forecasts and accruals
- Proactively monitors Supplier’s invoices to ensure that payment terms are met
- Produces financial statistics and analysis as required in a timely manner
- Provides Contract and Asset Management administrative support including the maintenance of up to date spreadsheets/databases
- Taking and producing meeting minutes / actions.
- Producing documents and project plans and associated information for the client team.
- Provides routine and adhoc administrative support for various activities including, Energy Statistics, Design input on Documents, etc
- Take an active role in certain projects across all areas of the Facilities function to support the management team
- Support a wider Facilities team as required to meet the requirements of the residents and guests the Leatherhead sites under the direction of the Facilities Management Team.
- Comply with all Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Excel knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems and budgetary control
- Competent on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality at all times
- Must have the ability to prioritise tasks and work using own initiative.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a large team.
- Organised and able to manage various projects simultaneously
- Previous experience in writing detailed reports and collating detailed accurate information accordingly.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping training or qualifications
- Knowledge of Sodexo systems including Eprofit and SAP.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.