Are you a passionate, innovate catering professional with exceptional team management skills? Are you looking to enhance your career? If so – we may be just the organisation for you!
This high profile, prestigious Government and Agencies contract will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills whilst developing within a growing global business.
You will oversee the food delivery within a large site whilst developing the food offers for all areas of the business, this ranges from coffee bars to members bars and restaurants. This includes the set up and planning of bespoke events such as a la carte fine dining for up to 400 people. You will also be responsible for delivering new menus which demonstrate flair and innovation in the food service offer.
This position will suit an ambitious professional with a passion for innovation, who is skilled in food delivery, hospitality and events. We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, passion for 5 star service and experience within fine dining.
- Lead the delivery and production for food/hospitality services across the business, ensuring the delivery of quality food services for all customers
- Lead, develop and engage the team to ensure a high quality service is delivered, providing coaching and training when required
- Demonstrate innovation in the food service offers, supporting the roll out of all new offers
- Develop the food offering and the engineering of menus and innovation for the contract
- Have responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
- Develop long term profitable relationships with our new clients and customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a senior Chef or Executive Chef role, ideally within volume catering across a large retail/catering site
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to engage, develop and inspire teams
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments and innovations
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Good financial awareness
- Personal innovation and passion for quality food
- CIEH Level 3 Food Safety qualification, or equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safety qualification, or equivalent
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.