Events Programme Executive
Sodexo Live! are thrilled to announce that we are seeking a talented and dynamic Events Programme Executive to join our team at the prestigious Fulham Pier!
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to drive the events programming in London's newest premium waterfront experience, and you will be the first to hold this position! Using your creative flair, cultural awareness, and the experience you have gained by holding a similar position, you will successfully curate an outstanding events programme for the most individual entertainment venue in London.
The Fulham Pier will become the heart of the community and the standard bearer for indulgent experiences, which will attract both Londoner’s and tourist from all over the world!
We are exceptional hosts and independent champions, curating authentic brands that are dreamed up and run with passion.
We have a remarkable selection of food and drink experiences, ranging from, Pop-up bars and pop-up local cuisine, to elegant fine dining experiences.
Our entertainment options are as exceptional as our dining experiences, and we cater for all tastes and moods. We offer local theatre, outdoor gigs, jazz clubs, an art gallery, cooking classes, a comedy club, book launches, film nights and water sports, to name but a few. In addition to this we offer educational activities and crèche and soft play facilities.
Whether it’s saluting the sun in the morning with riverfront yoga or toasting the night with a magical cocktail we are building a playground for the senses!
This is a unique opportunity as you will join the business before the opening of the pier, therefore you will have the opportunity to contribute to launching of the new venue into the London Market!
More than anything you will join us in creating a vibrant and inclusive community where you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and be part of the history of Fulham Pier!
Working in close collaboration with the venue partner Head of Programming and with direction from the Head of Sales you will curate an exciting live events calendar, developing new audiences and delivering visitors all year-round. You will develop new partnerships, including working directly with artists, contributors, partners, brands and community organisations.
- Create business plan to include competitor analysis, target markets, market trends, sales and marketing actions
- Maintain close relationship with venue partner programming team, meeting regularly to share successes, targets, actions and set the programme and events schedule
- Research content providers, artists, promoters and attend appointments to engage
- Negotiate with contributors and artists to deliver content within budget, and notify management of agreements
- Liaise with the event managers to identify venue requirements with regards to the programme
- Audience development and communications
- Work with marketing to increase the profile of Fulham Pier and increase the size and breadth of audience
- Consult regularly with the Marketing Manager to contribute to stories about events and ensure websites and socials are up to date
- Produce accurate and timely reports as required
- Be visible within the local industry, launching Fulham Pier as a new space, attending regular networking and engagement events
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You must have detailed knowledge of the London events market and a proven track record of creative Event Programming in the entertainment industry. You'll be heavily invested in client relationship management and possess extensive networking experience thanks to your wide network of contacts. Your highly defined communication skills and negotiation skills will also be pivotal to the role.
You will also have:
- Experience of dealing directly with artists, content providers and collaborators
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial process
- Good knowledge of the cultural and entertainment sector
- Understanding of marketing and audience development
- Highly creative thinker
- Great collaborator, especially in environments with several stakeholders
- Tuned in to the creative sector including digital, visual and performance arts
- Excellent business relationship skills
- An in-depth awareness of current and upcoming market trends
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be rewarded with a competitive plus access to a range of excellent benefits, including a performance-related bonus, employer pension contribution and life assurance – 1 x annual salary.
For more information on all the great benefits Sodexo offer to support you and your loved ones, check out the attached Benefits Guide at the bottom of this advert!
By joining Sodexo Live!, you will be part of something greater, working in an environment that fosters innovation and supports your professional growth.
We’re experience makers and food fanatics. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring personality, your background and your desire for delighting others. In return we’ll give you all you need to thrive. Because at Sodexo Live! We’re so much more. Be part of something greater.