We are looking for a Duty Manager with experience in soft and hard FM services delivery to join our corporate site in Glasgow. You should have experience managing stakeholders, teams and subcontractors.
We offer a negotiable salary, Sodexo employee benefits and excellent professional development opportunities.
- Managing all changes to the contract specification ‘output’ as directed by the Senior Management Team
- Constant site monitoring, ensuring the service is running efficiently, on budget and as per contract.
- To be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety and the Environment on work activities to ensure actions comply in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements. Completion to the standards of; Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Vehicle Audit/Inspection and other H&S compliance and safety expected activities.
- To comply at all times with the Company's Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Procedures and to ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with the Industry's best practices.
- To ensure that all areas in which work is undertaken are kept in a clean and tidy condition to ensure minimum disruption to the building occupants.
- Ensure the fit-for-purpose, of issued clothing, uniform, tools, equipment and PPE and is to a safe and good working order of condition.
- Maintain unit level stocks, reporting on inventory as managed assets.
- Undertake any other duties that may be required for the effective operation of the catering, cleaning services. Attend training sessions and meetings as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- It is essential that you have a pro-active attitude and can be flexible in relation to duties and working hours. The job also requires someone who can demonstrate that they have strong organisational and planning skills and have the ability to priorities and manage their time effectively
- The candidate must be able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
- Support with on-call call outs as and when required. May need to attend depending on severity of call
- The ability to communicate clearly is seen as essential
- Demonstrable success in developing and delivery stock control mechanisms
- Experience of designing and delivering to targets to achieve quality standards, customer satisfaction and profit margins
- Experience of delivering financial targets
- Experience of customer service and in particular customer relationship management
- IT & systems literate, use of IT systems to provide/monitor data within the Quality Assurance and other management reporting systems
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process