We currently have an opportunity for a Day Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Janitor to join our current cleaning team, working in an Approved Premises residential property on a weekend ONLY
The role will be to provide an enhanced clean and disinfection of highly used touch points, replenishment of consumables and any other associated cleaning tasks.
The role is a permanent position 4hours per day (Saturday/Sunday)
Cleaning experience is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
We currently have an opportunity for a Janitor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To Providing the highest level of Janitorial service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients’ specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing a range of disinfection and cleaning services to highly used touch points include
offices/meeting rooms, toilets/showers/bathrooms, kitchens & communal areas
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility
- Empty bins as directed
- Sanitise meeting room areas between uses.
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Coordinator/Line Manager
- Replenish consumables including toilet rolls, soaps, hand towels & hand sanitiser
- Clock in and out daily via the TMS system; report any absence to the cleaning manager
The Ideal Candidate
• Flexible attitude to work individually and working as part of a team
• Able to represent Sodexo both internally and with clients
Availability to pick up additional hours if required to cover sickness
Please note recruitment subject to Right to work & DBS checks
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.