Data Administrators (Maximo)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maximo Administrator. This opportunity is based in Manchester within our Healthcare Hard Services . The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of information held. Essentially it involves stripping, correcting and adding data accurately so a keen eye for detail is crucial.
What we seek are people with proven data management and administrative skills (ideally Maximo); we need you to have excellent experience with spreadsheets and data manipulation. You will be proactive and a great communicator as you will work alongside other departments. This work will involve working with very large amounts of data and large spreadsheets so Excel skills are essential along with attention to detail.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Handling all the data required to set up and operate Maximo at contract level.
- Validating the data to be uploaded contractually and operationally
- Understanding the dimensional nature of the site and its physical assets
- Collate historic asset data from a variety of sources into a common format
- Receive and quality assure the required asset data sets and transfer to the maximo deployment templates in line with standard validation criteria.
- Review the datasets against agreed template requirements and self-validate
- Update and populate datasets into the MAXIMO system
- Measure progress and provide status reports
- Setup and use of mobile devices to collect and process asset information
- Setup and use of Active-Plan tools to determine Asset Management requirements
The Ideal Candidate
▪ Organised, logical with excellent communication skills
▪ Proficient in MS Excel
▪ Experience of business systems & preferably Maximo
▪ Understanding of technical services delivery and facilities management
▪ Understanding of the technical services requirements within a Healthcare environment
▪ Technical knowledge of property assets and their maintenance requirements
▪ Attention to detail, quality driven approach
▪ Work on own initiative and manage own time
▪ Working individually or part of a wider team
▪ Ability to deal with a high degree of pressure and to tight deadlines
£24pa + great benefits
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester,
6 months Fixed term contract
Work Pattern - Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm 37.5hrs pw.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.