Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for Helpdesk Operators with a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience to join our Command Centre team based at Thorpe Park, Leeds.
You’ll be the first point of contact both through inbound calls and via e-mail for our clients, suppliers, engineers and site-based teams. You’ll be responsible for logging cases using a ticketing system and allocating the tickets to our experienced delivery teams via email and outbound calls. You’ll have a range of KPI’s to work to and will report on progress of tickets, escalating as and when required.
Full training will be provided and you’ll be joining a dedicated and supportive team who are customer service obsessed!
Our Command Centre recently supported comic relief in taking charitable donation calls and we run regular themed fun days to promote a great team spirit and culture!
Our Command Centre operates 24/7. You'll work between 6am – 8pm, Monday to Friday with the need to provide occasional weekend support, your shift pattern will support this need.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming calls and emails to meet client service levels agreements and KPIs
- Accurately record call details including the site contact, request of works and severity work
- Provide our clients, suppliers, engineers and site-based teams with an awesome customer experience, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven data entry ability, good keyboard skills and the ability to work with shared files and folders
- Attention to detail when obtaining and inputting information
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills at all levels with a clear and professional telephone manner
- Customer focused with a responsive attitude, able to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.