This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. At Prestige Nursing + Care we aim to lead the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist service that ensure people receive the highest quality care.
With over 30 branches in England and Scotland and 75 years of experience in providing homecare to the community we are committed to be the best in our industry.
This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. A rare opportunity has arisen to join our established Credit Control department as a Credit Controller on a 3 month fixed term contract.
The role of Credit Controller is to provide an accurate efficient service to both internal and external customers.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for all aspects of sales ledger and credit control duties for a given group of accounts. This is to be done following the Company’s Credit Control Procedures.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with credit control/accounts receivable experience and a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our team.
The main duties of the role will include
- Cash posting.
- Accounts are chased in a timely and regular manner.
- Ensuring payments are chased for all debts over 60 days
- Advise clients and Branch Manager of suspension of service.
- To reconcile accounts when necessary
- Liaise with branch on queries raised and resolved in a timely manner
- To escalate up to line manager where necessary on an account
- Creating new accounts in Access & correcting templates for pay run
- General credit control and ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are-
- Team player
- Should be committed to doing credit control.
- Understand the need for confidentiality.
- Ability to converse effectively with clients and branch managers.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work on own initiative - self starter, must be able to prioritise tasks and be a manager of time.
- Possess excellent administration skills.
- Have a positive disposition in life
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata)
- Work Place Pension
- Access to “Your Prestige” Employee benefits scheme
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.