We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
To assist the management with the day to day service of the unit and to ensure that the standards of preparation service and hygiene are to the Company and Client standards inclusive of preparation and presentation of food to the Company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP;
* To serve the customers to the Company’s standard, to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and to utilise selling techniques to benefit both the company and the client;
* To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment;
* To ensure tables and condiments are kept clean at all times and that condiments are well stocked;
* To assist in setting and replenishing the food service counters and vending machines as and when required;
* To undertake all necessary cleaning to the Company’s standard, according to the cleaning rota, or as directed;
* This includes the following: - floors, fixtures & fittings, equipment, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc.;
* To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, cleanliness and neatness ensuring full Sodexo uniform is worn at all times;
* To comply with statutory and company hygiene regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages;
* To comply with statutory and company regulations in relation to Chemical Safety;
* To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times;
* To carry out any reasonable request by the management team.
The Ideal Candidate
* To prepare and assist in any special functions, which may sometimes be outside normal working hours;
* To report and take action on customer and client complaints or compliments and any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, and unfit food or other irregularities;
* To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time;
* To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time;
* To train new colleagues by showing them tasks and how things are done.
- 27 Hours per week
- 5 Days per week
- Training will be provided
- Please send your cv to Niamh.Cullen@sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process