We currently have an opportunity for a Cook Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
• Ensure the prompt provision and efficient service of all meals and catering requirements
• Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed between the Client and Sodexo.
• Ensure tariff prices are correct, that all services are costed and charged according to the terms of the contract.
• Ensure that methods of preparation, production and presentation comply with Sodexo’s standards and procedures.
• Ensure that all equipment, monies and the overall establishment, is in safe working order and secure at all times.
• Compile and agree an annual business plan with your line manager.
• Maintain excellent client relationships and communicate with the day to day client at every opportunity.
• Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth both within the contract and the external market.
• Maximise profitable sales by the introduction and maintenance of food service brands to the standard required by the Company.
• Action customer complaints and escalating further if necessary.
• Maintain training records for all staff, ensuring that individual needs are recognised and met either through on or off job training.
The Ideal Candidate
• Proven experience in managing and leading a kitchen team
• Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
• Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
• Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
• Personal innovation and passioninate about food
• Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
This is a Contract Catering role within a Primary School, providing up to 200 meals a day.
Cooking ,Ordering , Stock Takes, Due Diligence management and People Management. plus more...
39 Contractual Weeks - Term Time + 5 days
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.