We currently have an opportunity for a Concierge to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Support all functions within the Business Support, Reception, Hospitality and Business Lounge
- Provide a welcoming experience to all staff or visitors to the building, that encompasses entering and exiting the building, answering and routing calls to appropriate staff and giving appropriate site health and safety inductions
- Ensure the general office, business lounge and meeting room environments are clean and functional
- Manage hospitality orders, from receiving orders from customers to clearing down areas
- Provision of stationary, mail, courier & portering services
- Filling of coffee and snack vending machines; ensuring vending areas are clean and tidy and vending machines are cashed up
- Deal directly with facility users and resolve any issues efficiently delivering a consistently high level of customer service
- Be a party to a flexible working “One Team” culture between areas and departments, taking initiative in colleagues absence from work area and covering other where required
- To be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest standard
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; COSHH. Ensure the safety and security of company and client property
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of dealing with customers/clients and the public face to face and on the phone
- Good IT skills & excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in multi-tasking environment
- Able to communicate on all levels, excellent customer care skills
- Knowledge of H&S
- AV understanding
- SIA Frontline license
- Mailroom experience
- Reception Experience
This is a great opportunity to join an established team at a high profile client site.
Monday to Friday with fixed hours.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.