Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the centre of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Do you have proven experience in a Communications role within a complex environment? Are you the type of person who loves a challenge, and a chance to utilize your creative flair? Sodexo are currently looking for a Communications Manager to plan, develop and deliver a comprehensive communications strategy for one of our clients who is a global leader in their trade.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build client relationships at all levels.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Working with the client’s communications specialists to develop and implement joint strategic communications activities
- Ensuring all relevant communications activities for transition to the model and on-going operational activity are appropriately captured and managed
- Identification and analysis of all relevant stakeholders and on-going management of their communication needs - identifying and implementing targeted communications interventions to engage stakeholders across the account
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of communications initiatives at an account and local level to support the effective mobilisation and deployment of sites - managing the impact of changes to people, ways of working and the delivery of services
- Developing, implementing and monitoring a framework to support local Sodexo site FM teams to effectively engage with consumers and end users on site to enhance the overall Client Workplace Experience
- Working with the Sodexo central account team to identify communication needs to effectively engage with the retained Client FM organisation – ensuring key messages are shared through appropriate channels and supporting the development of written content used by senior account leaders to convey the account strategy
- Working with the local Sodexo site FM teams and central account team to identify and share good news, positive feedback and success stories
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of internal/corporate/consumer/client communications, either in-house or agency, ideally working within a complex environment
- Professional or higher qualification in internal communications or corporate communications
- Experience in comms support for complex change programmes
- Understanding of change management techniques and supporting communications interventions
- Experience of employee transfer
- Experience of developing and executing communications plans that use a wide variety of media
- Creative flair to develop engaging communications through a wide range of tools and channels
- Strong skills and experience in managing projects – so that plans are well executed and that stakeholders are fully engaged
- Strong organisational skills & ability to prioritise & manage complex projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with people at all levels and across functions
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process