Commercial Solutions Lead
Sodexo's Governement and Agencies Segment has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Solutions Lead to join our fast paced, exciting and ever gowing team!
If you are highly numerate with excellent financial skills and able to build positive relationships with clients, employees and customers then please read on.
- Reviewing client tender documentation and assessing the commercial impact
- Supporting the Head of Commercial and Finance Director and operational teams in contract and commercial negotiations and responsible for maintaining a log of all commercial and contractual issues
- Developing and/or reviewing the pricing strategy adopted for tenders
- Working within cross functional teams to develop compelling and deliverable technical solutions
- To create positive, collaborative and financially sustainable commercial agreements for both the our business and the clients
- Ensuring the commercial compliance of bid submissions
- Representing Sodexo at client dialogue/negotiation sessions
The Ideal Candidate
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.