Commercial Business Analyst
Sodexo's Governement and Agencies Segment has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Solutions Analyst to join our fast paced, exciting and ever gowing team!
If you have exceptional numerical analysis skills and have experience of working closely with a Business Development / Commercial team then please read on.
- Reviewing client tender documentation and modelling the commercial impact
- Modelling the impact of alternative pricing/costing strategies on competitive position
- Working within cross functional teams to support the costing of compelling and deliverable technical solutions and support the costing of client and consumer insight driven offers
- Preparing financial and commercial models to support Delegation of Authority processes
- Curating a library of credible cost benchmark data and selecting appropriate benchmarks to aid solution design processes
- Continuously evolve the commercial models we use ensuring a clear, auditable and robust solution is in place
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional numerical analysis, adept at complex financial modelling with Excel skills to an advanced level
- Capability to analyse cost build-up of solutions and to compare with ‘like’ solutions
- Experience of working within a Commercial function within operations and/or a business development environment
- Curious and questioning approach to the role and the wider business
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business